Bigger. Tougher. Better. The number one hoverboard for a reason.
- Awarded as #1 Hoverboard in the world in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- FOR ALL RIDERS – The T6 can handle over 190 Kgs, making it the best choice for riders of all shapes and sizes!
- ALL-TERRAIN – Rollover bumps and inclines up to 30° as you travel through mud, grass, rain, and even gravel.
- 20 KM RANGE – The T6 off-road hoverboard has a 20-kilometres range, and the capability to reach powered speeds of up to 20 KMPH.
- 10″ RUGGED TIRES – Dual rugged, 10” tubeless tires designed for all-terrain exploration.
- ROCK WHILE YOU RIDE – The self-balancing hover scooter uses Bluetooth® to play music directly from your phone.
- UL 2272 CERTIFIED.
- 1 Year Door-to-Door Warranty.
SWAGTRON T6 HOVERBOARD DESCRIPTION
Voted No. 1 Hoverboard for 2020 — the Swagtron T6 Outlaw, the first hoverboard to handle 190 kg. Whether you're dealing with gravelly trails, grassy plains, or muddied roads, the T6 Outlaw can take it all.
Take the worry off the road with massive ten-inch tubeless tires. High-tread pattern and staggered shoulder blocks deliver superior traction on uneven roads. You'll have all the power you need to go over inclines up to 30° and thunder across just about any type of terrain. Extra-wide, non-slip foot pedals ensure comfortable and secure footing on bumpy rides.
The T6 Outlaw’s robust motor and battery combination lets riders cruise up to 20 kilometres on a single charge and top speeds of 12 km per hour. Your next adventure is never too far off. Properly calibrated SentryShield® lithium-ion battery charges in just two to three short hours.
Ride to your own soundtrack, thanks to integrated Bluetooth® speakers connected via the SWAGTRON app. Just connect, play and go. Use the app to monitor battery levels, check speed, switch riding modes and much more. But there’s more to the T6 Outlaw than just being bigger, faster and better. It's also tougher, stronger and more reliable. ABS plastic and aluminium create a durable casing with an ultra-strong frame, capable of supporting riders up to 190 kg. And like all Swagtron hoverboards, the Outlaw T6 is rated IPX4 (proof against water spray) and UL2272-certified.
Additional features include battery indicator, embedded LED turning signals and built-in carrying handle.
If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from swagtron.in, you may return it within 3 days of the delivery date for refund (to your original form of payment only) if qualified. Swagtron will either repair or replace at no charge to you products having defects that are not the result of misuse, customer modification/alterations, or other use other than as intended.
Returned products must be undamaged, clean, and in otherwise new condition with all original materials i.e. original packaging, manuals and accessories, and must be accompanied by the original invoice.
All domestic orders include free standard shipping in India. If you receive a damaged item, please contact us within 2 days by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not contact us within this time period, and the damage was caused by carrier error, you may forfeit any damage claim that you may have with the carrier. Swagtron is not responsible for any policies or procedures required by any shipping carrier as to damaged goods. Under normal circumstances, your item(s) will ship from our warehouse within 24-48 hours of your payment clearing. Swagtron only ships Monday through Friday. Any in-stock orders placed Friday through Sunday will ship the following week.
SWAGTRON T6 OFF-ROAD 10" Hoverboard with Auto Balancing and Bluetooth
- All Domestic Indian orders include Free Standard Shipping.
- We do not currently ship internationally.
- Your SWAGTRON will ship from our Ahmedabad Warehouse within 24-48 hours* of your payment clearing. We only ship Monday through Friday.
- Any in-stock orders placed Friday through Sunday will ship the following Monday or Tuesday.
- Check the map below to get a general idea of the shipping times from the SWAGTRON India warehouse to your location.